The core of the panel is made of poplar or spruce lumber which have been carefully dried and where the most evident wood defects have been eliminated. The core is then covered with four plies of poplar veneer or with two HDF faces and two inner layers of poplar veneer glued between the core and the HDF.
- Excellent dimensional stability obtained through the drying process
- Lightweight (400÷420 kg/cbm)
- High resistance to fasteners
- High screw holding strength
- Easy to cut
- The addition of HDF faces is ideal for lacquering
Environment: PEFC™ • FSC®
Health: E1 • CARB2
1870×3720 mm., 1855×3130 mm.
Poplar:B/BB (II/III) – BB/BB (III/III) – C/C
(IV/IV) UNI EN 635-1 and 635-2 standards
Class 1, 2, 3 – UNI EN 314 standard